As the pollution level in California and all around the world steadily increases, so does the importance of filtration for indoor air quality. That said, protection from outside pollution is not the only benefit indoor air filtration systems offer. Installing an air filtration system in your home is the best way to protect yourself and your loved ones from inhaling bacteria, fungi, and other harmful particles. This is why today we will cover all of the benefits of having an air filtration system if you are considering installing one in your home or office.
1. Relieve Some of Your Hay Fever SymptomsWith winter just around the corner, most people aren't thinking about spring or hay fever. That being said, if you want to avoid all of the problems that will come after the snow starts to melt, installing an air filtration system is a great idea. Additionally, air filtration can help with other airborne allergies, such as pet dander, seasonal pollen, and dust mites. Even a simple air purifier in the home is quite good at removing allergens from the air. Using one can help alleviate allergy symptoms such as itchy, watery eyes and a stuffy nose.
2. Improve the Longevity of Your Air ConditionerA long-term advantage of installing an air purification system is the help it gives your air conditioner. High pollution levels in the indoor environment can put a significant load on your air conditioner or furnace. When dust and other pollutants accumulate in the filters, fans, and other components of your air conditioner, their efficiency decreases. However, if you use an air purifier, it will be able to reduce the extra strain that contaminants cause on your air conditioner. As a result, you'll be able to enjoy the benefits of your HVAC system for a more extended period of time.
3. Have a More Pleasant Home EnvironmentWhether you're a smoker or a pet owner, there are certain odors that will not go away, no matter how much effort you put into eliminating them. However, one of the most unexpected advantages of installing an air filter in your home is that it may help eliminate odorous substances floating around. Cigarette smoke, for example, is one of the most unpleasant odors you can encounter in your home. Filtration for indoor air quality, on the other hand, can remove nearly 100% of the particles that cause that odor.
4. Relieve the Discomfort of AsthmaNumerous studies have linked poor indoor air quality to more severe asthma attacks. As a result, people with asthma may experience a worsening of their symptoms or even a full-blown asthma attack if the indoor air quality is inadequate. Furthermore, recent research has shown that using an air purifier may significantly lessen the severity of asthma attacks in kids. In general, if you install an air purifier in your home or office, you'll make your home a more comfortable place for everyone who lives there.
5. Have a Better Night’s RestThe quality of the air we breathe has a significant effect on the quality of our sleep, according to research conducted at the University of Denmark. It's just as crucial as the ambient temperature and background noise. In fact, there is strong evidence linking adequate sleep to improved health outcomes. This includes a lower risk of cardiovascular disease and weight gain. Therefore, if you are thinking of replacing your HVAC system soon, you should think about installing one with a purification or filtration system.
6. Improve Your Overall HealthThe Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) claims that poor indoor air quality can lead to a wide variety of serious health problems. This includes respiratory issues, heart disease, and even cancer. Long-term exposure to airborne pollutants without filtration may have devastating effects on health. That is why you should look at a high-quality air purifier as a long-term investment in the health of you and your family. This is especially important given that the World Health Organization has found that children and the elderly are more vulnerable to pollution.
7. Less Dust in Your HomeHave you ever run your finger over a surface in your home only to discover it was covered with dust? The answer is most likely yes. In fact, most people consider dust buildup as an inevitability. They let it settle until they can't bare to look at it anymore, and then they do a bit of dusting. That being said, what if we told you that doesn't have to be the case? What if we told you that installing an air filtration system can help keep dust out of your home? As their name suggests, air purifiers can clean the air by drawing in contaminated particles and trapping them in a filtration system. This will result in less dust buildup throughout your house.
Installing an Air Filtration System Is Quick and EasyMost people do not have an air purification or filtration system in their homes because they believe installing one takes a lot of time, effort, and money. However, nothing could be further from the truth. Installing a filtration system for indoor air quality will be quick if you work with the right professionals. In fact, even if you are making a last-minute move to California and working with movers who can handle it in no time, professionals will be able to install one in your new home before you even arrive.
ConclusionIf you are looking to make an investment in your health and that of your family, you need to understand the importance of filtration for indoor air quality. This is why you need to start looking into the various air filtration options available to you. Some of them are good, and some of them are not. You need to figure out which is which before investing. All in all, we hope that we have been helpful. We also hope we were able to inspire you to make an investment that is going to make your life better in almost every way.
After years in the HVAC industry working for both small and large companies, we knew we could offer customers our experience, good prices, and excellent service. So, we started our own HVAC company.